We think you should demand more from your workspace and expect to pay less for it.
Cost-effective workspace without compromise
Frameworks design, build and operate office spaces throughout Central London. Our aim is to help your organisation work somewhere better for less. We do this by providing design-led and high quality workspace at a fraction of the cost.
Workspace that's 37% more affordable than the competition.
Bespoke spaces to match the exact requirements of each organisation.
A technical yet contemporary approach to workspace design.
Cutting Costs, Not Corners
These "efficiencies" are simple; we target special situation buildings on more favourable rent deals, we manage all build works in-house, and work closer with clients to understand the facilities they really want. As a result, Frameworks spaces give you much more, for less.
- Ready-made private office spaces in one of our existing buildings.
- Monthly membership fee includes everything from rent and business rates to meeting space and internet.
- For teams of 9-99 people wanting ultra-flexible space.
- We source clients their own building and provide an end-to-end workspace product.
- Quarterly payments cover everything from property search and lease completion, to fitout and office management.
- For teams of 75+ wanting a new HQ for 2 or more years.
Our style is simple, neutral and clean-edged. Through our years of creating office space we've honed a set of design principles and developed a toolkit of techniques to make these environments work better for less.
At Frameworks, we learn how our clients want to work and design space to their specification. Most sites are self-contained, so we can customise the layout, decor and operations to suit your requirements.
Talk To Us
We provide space for all types of organisation, ranging from global consultancies and political parties, to tech scale-ups and creative agencies.
You might need a few desks next week, or be planning a new HQ in 12 months' time - either way we'd be delighted to chat through the different ways Frameworks can help.